I’m heading back to Copenhagen soon and I’m planning on packing super light! I’ve never really been an ‘over packer’ but since my voyage into minimalism, I’m taking even less.
Here is a handy checklist of stuff I’m intending on taking, all which will fit into a small hand luggage case.
- toothpaste (liquid)
- coconut oil (liquid)
- small perfume stick (liquid)
- Arrowroot flour (natural dry shampoo)
- foundation (liquid)
- palette which includes blush, bronzer and eye shadow
- eyebrow pencil
- make up brushes
- hair comb
- card holder + bank card, health card and business cards
- purse + money
- a pair of leggings
- a pair of jeggings
- a shirt
- a long sleeved top
- 2 t shirts
- a strapless bodycon mini dress (to layer)
- a pair of trainers
- a rain coat
Our hotel has soap and shower gel which is why I’m not taking those and I can easily go 5 days without a hair wash. I am going to take some arrowroot flour, which works so ridiculously well as a natural dry shampoo.
If you have any packing tips or hacks, then please let me know in the comments!