My fave dessert ever is apple crumble! It’s maybe more of a wintery one but I still love it all the same. So I decided to work out a slightly healthier, vegan option.
For this super yum, you will need:
Pure vegan butter
2 large cooking apples
Here’s how you make it:
- Peel the cooking apples and cut them into chunky slices
- Place them into the bottom of a large dish (I used a lasagna one)
- Sprinkle Demerara sugar and cinnamon over them
- Mix together:1 cup oats
1 cup oat flour
¼ cup demerara sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup of Pure butter
1 cup water
1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Spread the mixture generously over the apples until they’re totally covered in gloop.
- Pre heat oven to 220 degrees and bake for approximately 35 to 40 minutes (Ovens will vary so keep checking until the crumble is crunchy and golden).
When it’s cooked, the top should be golden brown and crunchy!
To make it even yummier add Soya Custard; I use the Alpro one.
What is your favourite dessert?