Hey guys, this is a quick one but I’m hoping it’s an inspiring one!
For some people, taking risks is terrifying. However, I’ve always enjoyed it and while I don’t take risks for the sake of it, I use my intuition to tell me when to take the plunge! I like how there is so much potential for change and fun!
Here are my top reasons why you should suck it up and JUST DO IT!
- It could be the best decision you ever made
- If it’s not, you have the peace of mind that you tried
- And learnt some lessons along the way
- You’ll get good at taking risks! It will become more comfortable and your intuition will be fine tuned to decrease the chance of a bad decision
- Consider what is REALLY the worst that could happen
- Then compare it to what is the BEST that could happen
- You only live once and deserve to explore your true potential
- You can’t experience highs without lows and neither of these happen in your comfort zone
- You’re more likely to regret what you DIDN’T do
- You’ll learn the skill of adaptability: The one most important skill in the current, ever evolving workplace
- You’ll only get something you’ve never had by doing what you’ve never done!
Are you a risk taker?
What would you do if you could take the plunge?