How many times have you heard someone ask the following questions:
“You’re vegan? What can you possibly eat?”
“How can you just live on vegetables?”
“Don’t you get bored of eating rabbit food?”
I decided to answer these questions by making this mega vegan ice cream fudge sundae!
You will need:
- Swedish Glace Vanilla Ice Cream
- Dairy Free Fudge Pieces
- Alpro Soya Chocolate Dessert
- Cut up the fudge into little pieces
- Using a sundae glass, fill it three quarters by layering 2 scoops of ice cream, then a sprinkle of fudge pieces, 2 scoops of ice cream, sprinkle of fudge pieces… etc
- Pour on 1 Alpro chocolate dessert per sundae
- Sprinkle more fudge pieces on top, along with broken up Oreo pieces
- Top it off with one whole Oreo!
Not bad for rabbit food, aye?
What is your favourite vegan dessert?