If you’re looking to make small, healthy changes to your diet, then this is the recipe for you! (If it can even be called a recipe, haha).
Sweet potatoes are filled with so many nutrients and are even yummier than regular oven chips, so making this little change could be an easy step up on the ladder of health!
You will need:
- A sweet potato- Approximately half a potato per person
- Coconut Oil
These are so easy to make… Here goes:
- Chop up your sweet potato into chip like pieces. They’ll be all different and “rustic” looking; that’s fine but try and make them similar in size.
- Spread them out onto a baking tray and preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Dollop little globs of coconut oil over them (excuse my very technical terms!)
- Sprinkle paprika over and put them in the oven.
- Cook for approximately 30 minutes until they’re crispy but not burnt.
What small changes are you making?
What would make the transition easier?