So, welcome to my Infinity Dreams Award post.
- Thank the person who tagged you for this award
- Give us 11 facts about you
- Answer 11 questions the blogger who tagged you asked
- Make 11 questions for the bloggers you going to tag
- And tag other bloggers
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I haven’t washed my hair with shampoo or conditioner for 2 years! See how I did it!
- The next countries I want to visit are: Croatia, Iceland and Hungary.
- When I was a teenager I was in an all girl ska punk band.
- I’m really bad at looking after plants and have accidentally killed 8 cacti.
- My fave colour at the moment is YELLOW!
- I get anxiety when on public transport or when being tattooed.
- I’ve recently started doing origami when on transport to combat said anxiety!
- I have unicorns tattooed on my hands.
- I’m mega clumsy. I drop something at least 7372892 times a day, SMASHH it goes!
- I’m really bad at painting my nails. I can’t paint them without smudging it straight away. Oops.
- I’m totally OCD tidy. I like my house to look pretty and for everything to have its place.
Now it’s time to answer the questions!
1. What is your favourite item of clothing and why (I don’t judge pj’s are mine)
I like my “classic” items. Block colours, comfortable to wear (obviously haha) and you can read more about them here!
2. What is your favourite drink?
My fave non alcoholic is probably lemon water (exciting, I know!) Fave alcoholic is probably coconut cider or mojito… or PIMMS oh my god, ok in the summer it’s Pimms with loads of fruit!
3. What is your most embarrassing story?
The only thing I can think of is when I went to uni for the first day after completing our Summer Project. The project was to fill a sketchbook based on one word. I picked “Dirty” (potential first error) and filled the book with all sorts of gross stuff. I then found out that we had to present our books to the class (potential second error). Everyone else had picked words like “delicate, “feminine” or “elegant” and my book had a dissected placenta in it…
4. Your most favourite place?
My favourite place I’ve visited is Berlin but my favourite general place to be is on the beach.
5. What is your life anthem? (Mines, I’m every woman, cheesy)
Ooh this one’s tricky! When I was younger I was obsessed with Gloria Gaynor “I Will Survive” hahaaa so maybe that?
6. Your favourite photo?
OMG I just can’t choose. There’s so many! Hang on, I’ll dig some out…
7. What do you do when you you’re down in the dumps?
I *try* and do some yoga/meditation. But a walk on the beach usually does the trick as well as maybe just a little bit of yummy food…
8. The best dream you have ever had?
The one that sticks in my mind is when I was at the cinema with Doctor Who (Matt Smith) but the cinema was on of those big bouncy castle slide things…
9. Dinner party guests?, pick 3 please
ONLY THREE? WAAAH! Russell Brand, JK Rowling, Simon Cowell.
10. What’s your guilty pleasure?
This question reminds me of Tim Minchin hahaha (watch his stand up if you haven’t seen it). However, HE is not my guilty pleasure. I don’t think I have one; I’ve got to an age where I don’t tend to feel embarrassed or guilty about what I like, even is it’s mega silly!
11. What do you want to achieve by the end of the year?
I want to expand my business and increase my blog following/readership as well as honing my photography, social media and writing skills.
Ok so I’m going to nominate the following bloggers:
Lu at Oh Lucy
Shani at Pretty Little Flirt
Jenna at Beauty and the Style
And your questions are:
- How long have you been blogging?
- How long do you think you will continue to blog for?
- What’s your fave brand of nail varnish?
- What is your dream career?
- Do you have any pets? If so, what do you have?
- If you could only talk to one person for the rest of your life, who would it be?
- Celebrity you’d like to be for a day?
- Food you can’t live without?
- Animal that you’re most like?
- If you HAD to dye your hair a non natural colour, which would you pick?
- Fave place for a shopping spree?
Hope you’ve enjoyed reading and I’m excited to read your posts!