This was SO yummy and the mixture of mayo and red cabbage made it go pink! And we all know you can’t lose with pink coleslaw…
So, here are the ingredients:
• 3 finely chopped spring onions
• 1/2 cup of Mayola (now available at Tesco!)
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon castor sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• roughly chopped red cabbage (as much as you like to suit your preference)
Mix it all together and it’s done!
Ridiculously quick and easy; the perfect side.
I had mine with 2 burgers (YES, 2!) and salad because I was having a really hungry day.
Is there anything you miss since being vegan?
What vegan substitutes are your fave?