This is a super easy one! But it’s perfect for those who are transitioning to veganism, prone to ordering a Dominoes or not that great in the kitchen.
- Find yourself some pizza bases (most should be vegan but check the ingredients).
- Blend together the tomato sauce using 1 tin of plum tomatoes, 1 tbsp nutritional yeast, 2 tbsp mixed herbs, a pinch of garlic powder, 1 tbsp chilli powder, a small amount of tomato puree.
- Spread blended sauce onto the bases leaving a small gap around the edges.
- Add spinach and cheese (I used Violife slices).
- Add other toppings. I used smoked tofu, mushrooms, red pepper and red onion. All finely chopped.
- Cook for 15 minutes on 220 degrees (this will vary depending on pizza size, base type and oven.
Quick, easy and super yummy!
I added quinoa salad, tortilla chips and humous…
What would you put on yours?